Monday, September 12, 2011

Noreleen at Clarin Realty can help

"I will be forever grateful to Noreleen for helping me short sale my property. I really thought I had no other option but to foreclose and it was scaring me to death. My bank just refused to work with me and the hours I'd spend on the phone with them got me nowhere. Just when I was about to give up, I was referred to Noreleen and she was so kind, knowledgable and reassured me that we can get my property sold. She guided me through all the steps of the short sale and explained everything to me so it was easy to understand. During the process she always kept me updated on the status with the bank and made sure everything was taken care of with my best interests in mind. I literally did not have to worry about a thing. Noreleen is a professional and can help you when you think you have no other options. She will work with you to come up with the best plan possible for your situation. She is someone that you can definitely put your full confidence and trust in. Please don't think foreclosure is the only answer, Noreleen at Clarin Realty can help!  --Adriana-SF"


No comments:

Post a Comment